Database Diplay Format

m3ckon

hi there,

I have a requirement that I need some help please.

I'm trying to display some images, which have their information
displayed in a database. At the moment, i'm displaying the images and
some text informatino in a repeater and all is working well.

However, I need to change the layout of the images and I'm not sure how
to do it.

I want to display 12 images on a page, I want the page to appear as
follows:

Line 1: image1 image2 image3
Line 2: image4 image5 image6
Line 3: image7 image8 image9
line 4: image10 image11 image12

Can someone please tell me how this is done??

M3ckon