    utilizing pages generated by this wizard. There is an error that it will not
    accept empty fields. I have no problem adding data (even if some fields are
    empty) or deleting records.

    Veronika, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Veronika

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    > How can I specify formatting restrictions
    You will have to do it in your ASP code.

    > when I used FP2002 Database Interface Wizard

    uh-oh! You are unlikely to get any help with that here. Most of the people
    here are of the type-it-yourself programming ilk. Not many of the
    auto-amagical, push-button, do-it-for-me types hang out here.

    > I have Acces DB with these specs

    Why don't you admit that you are seriously in over your head, and either
    need to hire someone to do it for you, or get some training from someone who
    is qualified to do these things?

    I mean, geeze, it has never ocurred to me to attempt an appendectomy. So why
    do you want to venture into doing things that you are clearly not qualified
    to do?

    Oh, I forgot! It's just a web page. It should be easy.

    Bob Lehmann

    "Veronika" <> wrote in message
    > How can I specify formatting restrictions for special fields like Postal

    Code
    > (format X1X 2C2) or date input field MM/DD/YYYY?
    > I have Acces DB with these specs, but when I used FP2002 Database

    Interface

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 16, 2005