    if it is have. let me know that methods name.

    Regards,
    bhavik
    =?Utf-8?B?Ymhhdmlr?=, Feb 5, 2005

  2. MapPoint ?
    It's not .NET, though.

    You aren't really asking for a lot, are you ?

    Countries should be easy.

    Cities ( if you want all of them ) will strain you,
    and will take a good-sized research team.

    Roads would take an army of developers, researchers
    and countless millions of dollars.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol
    =====================

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Ymhhdmlr?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Bhavik:
    I believe you have asked this a couple times and if I remember from your
    I haven't answered because I was hoping someone might provide more help
    than I can, but take a look at http://www.salcentral.com/Search.aspx and
    search for "country" You should see some helpful result. I noticed that
    there was one for "GetAllMajorCityByCountryName" from a weather
    service....might be useful...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Feb 5, 2005
  4. Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software], Feb 5, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Ymhhdmlr?=

    paul_cool_fl

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    surely u are asking for lot dude .. u can either compile the data from geobytes which is free or can download the weblocations database from salpure
    But you wont get all what you are looking for in one db..
    paul_cool_fl, Feb 28, 2009