Database Logon error - Crystal Reports

stevenjoswald via DotNetMonster.com

Hey,

I know this has been asked multiple times, but I've got a page with a Crystal
Report on it.

The .rpt file was created externally and added to the project.

Here's the code that is supposed to fire the report:

Dim P1 As New ParameterFields
Dim OrdNum As New ParameterField
Dim CheckNum As New ParameterField
Dim OrdNumVal As New ParameterDiscreteValue
Dim CheckNumVal As New ParameterDiscreteValue
Dim crTableLogonInfos As New TableLogOnInfos
Dim crTableLogonInfo As New TableLogOnInfo
Dim crConnectionInfo As New ConnectionInfo
Dim CrTables As Tables
Dim CrTable As Table
Dim TableCounter

With crConnectionInfo
.ServerName = "PMASQL"
.DatabaseName = "PMTravelBinder"
.UserID = "IKON_App"
.Password = "~~~~~~"
End With

crTableLogonInfo.ConnectionInfo = crConnectionInfo

OrdNum.ParameterFieldName = "InputProductionOrder"
OrdNumVal.Value = Session("ProdOrdNum")
OrdNum.CurrentValues.Add(OrdNumVal)
P1.Add(OrdNum)
crvChecklist.ParameterFieldInfo = P1

CheckNum.ParameterFieldName = "InputChecklistNumber"
CheckNumVal.Value = Session("ChecklistName")
CheckNum.CurrentValues.Add(CheckNumVal)
P1.Add(CheckNum)
crvChecklist.ParameterFieldInfo = P1

crvChecklist.LogOnInfo.Add(crTableLogonInfo)
DataBind()

What am I missing? I've been searching for hours and can't find the solution.

BTW, I'm on VS2003, and I believe the .rpt file is a Version 11.

Thanks,

Kahuna