Database of open source HTTP proxies written in Java.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Alan Kennedy, Jul 2, 2009.

  1. Alan Kennedy

    Alan Kennedy Guest

    Hi all,

    I've compiled a new database of open source HTTP proxies written in
    java.

    http://proxies.xhaus.com/java/

    This complements the existing database of open source HTTP proxies
    written in python

    http://proxies.xhaus.com/python/

    Which I created a number of years ago, to assist python programmers in
    finding a HTTP proxy suitable for their HTTP development needs.

    I hope you will find it useful.

    Regards,

    Alan Kennedy.
    Jython Blog: http://jython.xhaus.com