Database over 2gb

AFSOUTH Internet Administration

All,

Our python database has accidentally grown over 2Gb and we have the older
version that does not support large files, when we tried to pack it to get
it back below 2Gb it crashed and we can not restart the services or web
pages. Is there any fix for this problem? we are unable to upgrade our
python version at this stage. Our wise/ python expert is currently out of
the country.

Thanks for any help.

Paul Rydings
(e-mail address removed)