database schema - xml mapping

Discussion in 'Java' started by, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hi everyone:

    I have a database with different tables and views. I need to generate
    a xml file for each of them. For example, if there is a table
    "Customer" with fields like name, address, telephone number..., I
    would like to have a xml file

    <Field Name="Name" Type="String"/>
    <Field Name="Address" Type="String"/>
    <Field Name="Telephone" Type="Int"/>

    Is there a tool to do that? Can I do it with jdbc?

    , Jun 6, 2004