    Thanx a lot.
    Greetings.

    , Oct 20, 2005

    Ok, I've found and tried the following:

    development:
    adapter: db2
    database: test_development
    host: my_hostname
    username: my_usrname
    password: my_pwd

    Then, "RUBY SCRIPT/GENERATE MODEL TABLE_NAME"
    where TABLE_NAME is a db2 object in my *CURLIB

    But the result is:

    C:\TEST>ruby script/generate model STSPAP
    c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.12.1/lib/active_record/connection_
    adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:58:in
    `establish_connection': data
    base configuration specifies nonexistent db2 adapter
    (ActiveRecord::AdapterNotFo
    und)
    from
    c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.12.1/lib/active_recor
    d/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:50:in
    `establish_conn
    ection'

    ...etc etc...

    So, thanx for any hint about the adapter (isnt' it included with
    Rails??), and about how to "choose" which table I want to generate a
    model for, according to the specific architecture of AS/400 systems
    (library/file and then member).

    Greetings.

    , Oct 20, 2005