Databind() and flexibility?

me

I want to do various stuff, such as calculate TimeSpan, create html anchors
and so on, based
on the fields returned from a sqldatareader before I bind it to a datagrid.
Is it possible and how?

Raterus

What is the problem? You have the datareader, traverse it and do what you
need to do, then bind it to the datagrid. You can also handle the
datgrid.itemdatabound event to get to the binded data as it is being binded.

me

Do you mean writing in the reader before i pass it on?? how to do that??
Maybe you mean a datatable?