DataBind.Eval() doesn't work

Maaty

I'm using a variable called: "cellalign" to specify the alignment based
on the current context language. "cellalign" is located in the base
class of all controls I use.
Most of my controls work right. However some controls don't. That's;
when I use the code:

The result is:

Even when I make a new variable in the same control it dosen't work.

Any Help

Mr Newbie

Dont forget that the field you want to bind to must be declared with a
Public access modifier in order to work.