Databinding a datalist within a panel

Ronald Frown

Apparently I've seen a few cases where datalists and other controls
dont bind properly when in a pageview or panel.

I was curious if there were any current work arounds. I can solve the
problem with a datagrid, however its really trivial information I wish
to display, and dont think I should relaly need to use something
heavyweight like that.

Thank you guys in advance.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

there should be nothing special in databinding DataList etc inside any
control. You just locate the control from Panel's Controls collection and
bind the instance. Do you have any specific example/scenario that doesn't
work for you?

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke