DataBinding CheckBoxList to an XElement

Andy B

I have a CheckBoxList that I want to dataBind to an XElement. I got this
far:

CheckBoxLisgt.DataSource =
StockContract.Element("Glossary").Elements("Term");
CheckBoxList.DataBind();

It works in the sense that I get the "Term" element text for each list item.
What I really want to do is to do something like this for an output:

Word: Definition

The Definition text is found in
StockContract.Element("Glossary").Elements("Term") and Word text is found in
StockContract.Element("Glossary").Elements("Term").Attributes("Word"). How
do I do something like this? The other issue I would have is accessing the
actual elements and attributes in the StockContract based on what checkboxes
are checked. Any ideas?