databinding Radiobuttonlist

Tony

Can anyone help me, how do I bind a radiobuttonlist to a field in my
datagrid? (in VB)
I have searched google and found loads of info but nothing to do what I
need. I have a column in my db that holds a number between 0 and 5 and
want it displayed as a radio button with the current value. This is so the
user can quickly work down a list changing/setting the value, then press
save at the bottom of the grid and have the data entered in one go.

Also:
Do I have to give a 'value' to the listitems (radio buttons) as I just
wanted text in the column header.

Tony

So simple when you see the light!
Just set the seletedindex, there's me trying to bing it to the database.