DataBinding with Array

Christof Nordiek

I've got following problem:
I need to present an Array of strings and want to Present it in an
DataRepeater.
the Code is like this (in C#):

string[] NameList = SomeClass.GetNameList();
MyRepeater.DataSource = NameList;

Now I don't know, how I con declare the databinding, it should be something
like this:

<asp:repeater id="MyRepeater" runat="server">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Label Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, ???? ) %>
/>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:repeater>

Thanks