Datafeed to Excell

Steve Peterson

Hi

One of our clients wants to import directly data from a table SQL server on
our remote server directly into Excell. I need to come up with a way to
this. This is a new ballgame for me and I'm not sure exactly how to approach
the problem. I was hoping that someone in the community could suggest a
solution or direct me to some documentation on how to accomplish this.

TIA
Steve

sloan

You can look at:
http://spaces.msn.com/sholliday/
9/22/2005

for some ideas.

You could consider an "Xml to Xml" conversion (using an xsl file) to get it
into a format that Excel can open natively.

I haven't tried opening an Xml file (a normal xml file) in Excel, maybe
experiment with that.

I'm going the opposite in my blog.. Taking Xml to put it into Sql Server
2000, but you might get some ideas.