    solution or direct me to some documentation on how to accomplish this.

    TIA
    Steve
    Steve Peterson, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Steve Peterson

    sloan Guest

    You can look at:
    http://spaces.msn.com/sholliday/
    9/22/2005

    for some ideas.

    You could consider an "Xml to Xml" conversion (using an xsl file) to get it
    into a format that Excel can open natively.

    I haven't tried opening an Xml file (a normal xml file) in Excel, maybe
    experiment with that.

    I'm going the opposite in my blog.. Taking Xml to put it into Sql Server
    2000, but you might get some ideas.

    "Steve Peterson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > One of our clients wants to import directly data from a table SQL server

    on
    > our remote server directly into Excell. I need to come up with a way to
    > this. This is a new ballgame for me and I'm not sure exactly how to

    approach

    sloan, Feb 1, 2006