    I'm using C#,

    Thanks all.

    Jon

    Jon, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Jon

    Tommy Guest

    I have tried this before and was not successful. It will be helpful if
    you could tell us why you want to do that?

    If you need an extra row after the footer with data populated from
    your dataview, you can create a table with one row under you datagrid.
    Give this table an ID and set it to runat="server". Then in your
    databinding event, if the item is a footer, then also populate the
    extra row with data from the dataview using the table id.

    Tommy,

    Tommy, Nov 27, 2003