    seem to have an ADD function.

    Thanks... (i gave up on the web form TABLE since it keeps
    losing rows during postbacks)

    Michelle Stone, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Michelle Stone

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,
    What about adding row to the underline data and then rebind.

    Natty Gur[MVP]
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Check out this code snippet, this explain how you can add datagrid item to
    datagrid programmatically
    http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/CodeSnippets/AddingDataGridItem.aspx

    --
    Saravana