DataGrid and combobox

Big E

I'm using ASP.Net and SQL Server 2000.
I have a datagrid that I specify the columns and update them when user
clicks on link it turns the fields into textboxes and stores the string for
update.
I would like to use dropdownlist "comboboxes" in some fields instead of
textboxes. Does anyone have any sample code or any articles to show me how
to do that without destroying the code for the textboxes.

Thanks.

Big E

Curt_C [MVP]

look at the ItemTemplate control. You can do nearly whatever you like within
it.