DataGrid and ItemCreated and Pager

Binny

I have a datagrid with customized pager in header and
footer.
Is there a way to find during item created whether its for
top or bottom of the Grid.

thanks

alex bowers

Hi
I've looked into this and couldn't find an immediately
obvious way of differentiating between top and bottom of
the grid for the Pager.
However, the ItemCreated event runs for the top Pager row
before the bottom Pager row, so you could set a flag that
indicates "top" or "bottom" in your code fairly easily.

alex

Binny

Thanks appreciate your help!!!

.