datagrid and multiple checkboxes(hotmail model)

Guest

i have a datagrid in which there is a template coulmn i have taken... which
has template column in first column as checkbox in its header as well as
item template also....now i need the functionaly like hotmail account,yahoo
acoount where every pesron cheks mail today.... basically the header
checkbox when is clicked by user then all checkbox in every row should get
checked....and if he header checkbox deseleced then all shoud be
deselected.....there is a button on form also apart from datagrid whose
purpose is to delete the checked row/s.......
so plz tell me how can do it.....if u can help me with urs code then it is
very very much good......i read websites and see theri codes but it was very
confusing.....i did not get clear logic what they r doing..although i got the
concept...