[Datagrid] are data saved in the Cache ?

teo

I have Datagrid on an aspx page.

The datagrid has data distribued on several page
(that is it has navigation buttons).

Question:

After the data are displayed on the Datagrid,
all the data are saved on the Cache (= Temporary Internet File folder),
so the user can see them offline?

No data are saved at all (when offline, the Datagrid is empty)?
Only the first Datagrid page is present?
Are displayed all the pages that the user has browsed with
navigation buttons?

Sonu Kapoor

I suggest that you export the data to excel or pdf if you want the user to view the data offline.

Sonu Kapoor [ASP.NET MVP]

teo

Does this mean that nothing
of the data displayed
on the DataGrid or on the DatList or on the Repeater
are saved in the Temporary Internet File folder?
Please be explicit.

I'm building an internal site search engine
and I need to display many links and the related brief description
(about 200 occurences),
so I'm compelled to go with
Me.Response.Write ?