DataGrid as grid lines when Gridlines set to none.

Rotsey

Hi,

As subject says I have grid lines rendered when I have

tbl.GridLines = GridLines.None

The HTML that is rendered has border="0".

I have checked my CSS and doesn't seem to be that

Any ideas please?

rotsey

Rotsey

Yes as I said the table has border="0"
and the <td> do not have anything to do with borders

Michael Nemtsev said:
Did you check the page source? how this line renders?

--
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
Blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour