    from today, so binding to a calendar is a possibility, but how ??

    Help is appreciated,

    Ger.

    Ger Eielts, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Ger Eielts

    Scott M. Guest

    I wouldn't do that. I'd simply use the DateTime object and its various
    methods to determine what the next 100 days are. I don't think a Calendar
    can be utilized as a data source and it seems like quite a bit of
    unnecessary overhead to use even if you could do it.

    Scott M., Sep 5, 2005

  3. Ger Eielts

    Ger Eielts Guest

    Thanks Scott, for answering.

    I'll follow your advice and use the Date object, allthough I am not
    ready yet !!

    Thx again, Ger.

    Ger Eielts, Sep 5, 2005