Datagrid Border showing when I say no border

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by tshad, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. tshad

    tshad Guest

    I have a DataGrid:

    <asp:DataGrid AllowPaging="false"
    AllowSorting="True"
    AutoGenerateColumns="false"
    CellPadding="3"
    CellSpacing="0"
    ID="DataGrid1"
    runat="server"
    ShowFooter="false"
    ShowHeader="true"
    OnSortCommand="SortDataGrid"
    border="0"
    style="margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px; padding: 5px;"

    This shows no border. The problem is the border shows anyway.

    Also, if I change the border to "3", the outside border changes, but not the
    lines around the cells. Why is that?

    Thanks,

    Tom
    tshad, Jan 31, 2005