    rest of the borders in the datagrid should be 1 px.

    I have other style's too and they work but all border styles are
    disregarded.
    Martin, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Martin

    Coleen Guest

    I had this problem too, and the only way I found to get the datagrid to
    accept my borders was to create the COMPLETE borders in my style sheet:
    ..border2
    {
    border-top-color: Black;
    border-top-style:solid;
    border-top-width:thin;
    border-bottom-color: Black;
    border-bottom-style:solid;
    border-bottom-width:thin;
    border-left-color: Black;
    border-left-style:solid;
    border-left-width:thin;
    border-right-color: Black;
    border-right-style:solid;
    border-right-width:thin;
    background-color: #006699;
    Color: white;
    }
    I tried just using border: [style-solid],[width-thin],[color-white]; but
    it would not work, plus I needed to make the background color different, so
    this way I now can call either this border style or any other I have defined
    in my Style sheet. Hope this helps...

    Coleen

    Coleen, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Martin

    Inga Guest

    I have problem with datagrid borders in other browsers than IE. E.g in Opera
    it looks terrible: left cell border is black and I can't change it.
    Does anyone know how can I change it to color I need?

    Thanx,
    Inga (Lithuania)

    Inga, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Martin

    Inga Guest

    Hi,

    Maybe it will be usefull to someone..
    I've already solved this problem. I applied my style to directly to the
    column (boundcolumn, templatecolumn) of the grid and everything works fine
    in IE, Netscape and Opera.

    Inga

    Inga, Jan 7, 2004