Datagrid Borders

Martin

Hi

Why wont the datagrid accept the borderstyle's i have in my css ?.

What i want is that the headers border-bottom has a width of 5px and the
rest of the borders in the datagrid should be 1 px.

I have other style's too and they work but all border styles are
disregarded.

Coleen

I had this problem too, and the only way I found to get the datagrid to
accept my borders was to create the COMPLETE borders in my style sheet:
..border2
{
border-top-color: Black;
border-top-style:solid;
border-top-width:thin;
border-bottom-color: Black;
border-bottom-style:solid;
border-bottom-width:thin;
border-left-color: Black;
border-left-style:solid;
border-left-width:thin;
border-right-color: Black;
border-right-style:solid;
border-right-width:thin;
background-color: #006699;
Color: white;
}
I tried just using border: [style-solid],[width-thin],[color-white]; but
it would not work, plus I needed to make the background color different, so
this way I now can call either this border style or any other I have defined
in my Style sheet. Hope this helps...

Coleen

Inga

I have problem with datagrid borders in other browsers than IE. E.g in Opera
it looks terrible: left cell border is black and I can't change it.
Does anyone know how can I change it to color I need?

Thanx,
Inga (Lithuania)

Martin said:
Hi

Why wont the datagrid accept the borderstyle's i have in my css ?.

What i want is that the headers border-bottom has a width of 5px and the
rest of the borders in the datagrid should be 1 px.

I have other style's too and they work but all border styles are
disregarded.

Inga

Hi,

Maybe it will be usefull to someone..
I've already solved this problem. I applied my style to directly to the
column (boundcolumn, templatecolumn) of the grid and everything works fine
in IE, Netscape and Opera.

Inga