Datagrid Cell Question

tarun.sinha

Hello All

I Know I am Saking a ver Silliy Question Plz Excuse me For a poor
Knowledge on datagrid.
I am a beginner for this technology.

I have a dropdownlist which is populated with a tables name containing
more than three Coloum, as I select the table name, the datagrid is
created and show the content of the table.
I want to update the content of the table, for that purpose i need to
Know which colunm is being updated, so that i can easily send that
updated text with there colunm name in store procedure which
encapsulate updated query.

Plz help me out

with regards
Tarun Sinha