DataGrid Clickable Columes

Amir

Hi every one I had a question

I have a DataGrid where I display Employee name and Their Schedule
the Grid has 8 Columns ...somewhere in my web Application the admin should
have an option of "quick" changing the schedule for current week

now I know how to make DataGrid Editable but when I make it editable using
"Edit" button ..every cell in the row where "edit" button is goes into
editable mode
now my question is

is there a way to make a specific "Cell" clickable or editable so only
specific Cell gets edited ...
for example
they click on Saturday Column and only Saturday's Cell goes into Editable
state

Thanks in advance

Amir

Amir Ghezelbash