Datagrid control in asp.net mobile web application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by TJ, May 2, 2005.

  1. TJ

    TJ Guest

    I want to use the datagrid control in an ASP.Net mobile web application
    When I run the following code, I get a blank webpage.
    I have added the datagrid inside the <Device Specific> tag

    Any suggestions. Thanks

    <% @Import Namespace="System.Data" %>
    <% @Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %>
    <HEAD>
    <...
    name="vs_targetSchema">
    </HEAD>

    <script language="vb" runat="server">
    Sub Page_Load(sender as Object, e as EventArgs)
    If Not Page.IsPostBack then
    BindData() 'Only bind the data on the first page load
    End If
    End Sub

    Sub BindData()
    Const SQL_CONNECTION_STRING As String =
    "Server=WA;DataBase=SOLLI;user=sa;password=''"
    Dim conConnection As New SqlConnection(SQL_CONNECTION_STRING)
    Dim strSQL As String
    strSQL = "xWEBRSM_SelectInvoices"

    Dim cmdReport As New SqlCommand(strSQL, conConnection)
    cmdReport.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure

    Dim prmSiteID As SqlParameter =
    cmdReport.Parameters.Add("@SiteID", SqlDbType.Char, 10)
    prmSiteID.Value = "S000766"

    Dim myAdapter As New SqlDataAdapter(cmdReport)
    Dim ds As New DataSet
    myAdapter.Fill(ds)

    conConnection.Close()
    Datagrid1.DataBind()
    End Sub

    </script>
    <mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server">
    <mobile:ObjectList id="ObjectList1" runat="server"
    LabelStyle-StyleReference="title"
    CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand"></mobile:ObjectList>
    <mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
    <Choice
    Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template">
    <HeaderTemplate>
    <asp:DataGrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server">

    </asp:DataGrid>
    </HeaderTemplate>
    </Choice>
    </mobile:DeviceSpecific>