    there a way to do this?
    Thanks,
    Dean

    G. Dean Blake, May 6, 2004

  2. Try "<br>" instead of vbCrlf

    HTH
    Suresh

    ----- G. Dean Blake wrote: ----

    I want to put several lines of name and address in a single column of
    datagrid. I tried to control wrapping with vbcrlf but it didn't work. I
    there a way to do this
    Thanks
    Dea

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?=, May 6, 2004

  3. G. Dean Blake

    Darren Clark Guest

    You could bring out the details from sql as the one column

    Just put some <br> tags to break for new lines.

    select name +'<br>'+ address as onecolumn from whatever

    Darren Clark, May 7, 2004