    my DataGrids stop working. Am I doing something wrong here, or are these
    controls tied to JavaScript?

    Thanks in advance.
    Steve Murphy, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Steve Murphy

    jianglinchun Guest

    Yes,the paging function is tied to JavaScript.

    Regards

    jianglinchun, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Steve Murphy

    Steve Murphy Guest

    "jianglinchun" <> wrote in message
    > Yes,the paging function is tied to JavaScript.

    Hhhmmm, so does this pretty much eliminate the DataGrid usefulness for any
    application where users might have JavaScript turned off?
    Steve Murphy, Aug 6, 2005
  4. The whole Asp.Net is usefulness if JavaScript is turned off. Just assume it
    is on, otherwise the user won't use it anyway.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 7, 2005