DataGrid controls

Bonj

When handling the datagrid's OnEditCommand handler, the
DataGridCommandEventArgs has an Item property, which has a collection of
controls. One of these contains three subcontrols, the middle one (id 1 of 0,
1 and 2) of these subcontrols is the control (textbox) that contains the
value I want to update the datagrid's underlying data with.

My question is, short of doing two loops everytime to find the right
control, what is the best way of doing this?

Philip Rieck

Look at the FindControl method (e.item.findcontrol) which looks for multiple
layer sub-controls of the current control by ID