datagrid custom binding expression

Guest

hey all,

can i use iif in my datagrid custom binding expression?

i'm trying to set my DataBindings for my textbox.backcolor and if the value
is 0 it should be "lightgrey" and if not it should be "white".

please advise.

thanks,
rodchar

Patrick.O.Ige

You can write a function for it if you don't want to use IIF
And then
Add this to wherever you want to use it <%#
WhichColor(Container.DataItem("yourvalue")) %>
Patrick

Guest

Cool, one thing though I can get the function to work when it's server-side
is there a way to make it call a javascript function?

thanks,
rodchar