Datagrid Data loaded twice

brunogomes80

Hi,
i am having a problem for severel days. I have i datagrid control
inside an .ascx file. When i first load the page it works fine but
when i change de page the data is loaded twice. I can not understand
why.
I will be gratefull if someone can help me.
Bruno

soske

You are using buttontype image and that is the problem. Change it on buttontype link and the problem has gone!

Have a nice day (e-mail address removed)