datagrid, datalist or repeater???

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by bill yeager, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. bill yeager

    bill yeager Guest

    I need to have a datagrid with exactly 96 rows (preferably
    at design time). These rows represent a possible 1/4 hour
    shift for an entire 24 hr period.

    The grid will consist of 4 columns set up at design time.
    These columns will be templated columns. The first column
    will display the hard-coded shift time for each row, and
    the subsequent columns will display listboxes tied to a
    datasource.

    I tried searching the net a little bit for such a
    scenario, but could not come up with anything. Can some
    supply me a link where this scenario is played out
    (meaning adding rows to a datgrid at design or run time
    and supplying listboxes from within a datagrid).

    btw, which control should I use for this scenario?
    Datagrid, Datalist or Repeater?

    Thanks,

    Bill.....

    bill yeager, Jul 21, 2003