DataGrid disappears when clicking on "Edit" link

strJulioNegron

My DataGrid disappears when clicking on the "Edit" link. The DataGrid
accesses a sql server database. I tried this some time agon using VWD
Express and didnt have a problem, now I'm using VS2K5 and I'm getting
this. I can't seem to figure it out, I've tried several diferent
configurations and nothing works. Does anyone have an idea of whats
going on?

Julio Negron

NO I didnt have ViewState enabled but I did enable it and it still
didn't work. I've seen this done in hundreds of examples and turtorials
and it usually works every time. What else can I check?