    production, the datagrid populates but it then disappears when I click on
    the edit or delete button. Does anyone have any ideas or have run into this
    before?

    Josh Behl, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Josh Behl

    Oleg Ogurok Guest

    It seems you forget to call .DataSource and .DataBind() on your grid. This
    is necessary when you're switching between normal and edit modes because
    your grid gets regenerated with different controls. For example, in Normal
    mode you may use Labels, and in Edit mode, TextBoxes and CheckBoxes.

    -Oleg.

    "Josh Behl" <> wrote in message
    > In my test environment my datagrid is working is just fine. I have

    multiple

    Oleg Ogurok, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Josh Behl

    josh behl Guest

    I understand what you are suggesting however my grid was working in my
    testing environment just fine without taking this approach. The exact
    same code just doesn't seem to work in my production environment. There
    must be some sort of a configuration that I need to have to get this to
    work properly.

    jjbehl

    josh behl, Dec 3, 2003