Datagrid Display

Rehan Mustafa Khan_MSFT

Hi All

In our project, we have requirement from Client as follows..

1) User types in ItemCode in the text box
2) As and when he types the ItemCode, the new system scrolls to the closest matching ItemCode in the DataGrid, and highlights that ro

Is it possible to implement such a functionality in ASP.net, where an event fired in the browser doesn't get posted in Server, but is manipulated in browser itself? ( something like DHTML?
Any inputs in this regards is much appreciated

Thanks and Regd
Rehan Mustafa Khan