Datagrid doesn't appear in web page

Michael Appelmans

I created a webform with oleDbConnection1, oleDbDataAdapter1 and created
dataset11 using generate dataset on the dataAdapter.

I added a datagrid to the form and set the DataSource to dataSet11 and
DataMember ENT2003 (name of table?).

But when I run the page either in VS browser or externally in IE 6 I
dont see the datagrid at all, not even the header although I do see the
label I put under the grid. The oleDbDataAdapter1 shows data when I
select preview so I know I have a good connection to the Access
database.

Can anyone tell me what I might have missed here?

Thanks for any help!

Michael

(sorry for crosspost on VS newsgroup but wasn't getting any response
there)

ranganh

did you use the databind property

datagrid1.datasource = datasource11
datagrid1.databind()

write back if it doesnt help

----- Michael Appelmans wrote: ----

I created a webform with oleDbConnection1, oleDbDataAdapter1 and created
dataset11 using generate dataset on the dataAdapter

I added a datagrid to the form and set the DataSource to dataSet11 and
DataMember ENT2003 (name of table?)

But when I run the page either in VS browser or externally in IE 6 I
dont see the datagrid at all, not even the header although I do see the
label I put under the grid. The oleDbDataAdapter1 shows data when I
select preview so I know I have a good connection to the Access
database

Can anyone tell me what I might have missed here

Thanks for any help

Michae

(sorry for crosspost on VS newsgroup but wasn't getting any response
there

Michael Appelmans

Thanks, that did the trick! I'm so used to using designers that do ALL
of the work that I didn't think I might actually have to ADD code ;)

Thanks much.