    Michael

    (sorry for crosspost on VS newsgroup but wasn't getting any response
    there)

    Michael Appelmans, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Michael Appelmans

    ranganh Guest

    did you use the databind property

    datagrid1.datasource = datasource11
    datagrid1.databind()

    write back if it doesnt help

    ----- Michael Appelmans wrote: ----

    I created a webform with oleDbConnection1, oleDbDataAdapter1 and created
    dataset11 using generate dataset on the dataAdapter

    I added a datagrid to the form and set the DataSource to dataSet11 and
    DataMember ENT2003 (name of table?)

    But when I run the page either in VS browser or externally in IE 6 I
    dont see the datagrid at all, not even the header although I do see the
    label I put under the grid. The oleDbDataAdapter1 shows data when I
    select preview so I know I have a good connection to the Access
    database

    Can anyone tell me what I might have missed here

    Thanks for any help

    Michae

    ranganh, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Thanks, that did the trick! I'm so used to using designers that do ALL
    of the work that I didn't think I might actually have to ADD code ;)

    Thanks much.

    In article <>,
    says...

    Michael Appelmans, Jun 4, 2004