    ideas why? Also it will not print the shaded parts of the datagrid, any idea
    how i can get it to do this so i can have a nice shaded blue colour for the
    header and keep the shaded alternating sections on a print out?
    Daniel, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Kim Quigley Guest

    I don't know why the gridlines aren't printing on subsequent pages, but I
    can tell you how to make the shaded background print.

    In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options and select the Advanced tab.
    Scroll down to the Printing section.
    Check the box "Print background colors and images"

    You said that the gridlines don't appear in print preview. Do they appear
    when you actually print? Also, have you tried printing on a different
    printer?

    Kim Quigley, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Yes when i actually print they dont show either. Other printers dont do it
    either, i take it you dont get this problem?

    Daniel, Feb 1, 2006