datagrid doesn't work after framework 2.0 installation

Tommaso

my provider has upgraded his system to .net framework 2.0. After this my
"old" application (written in asp net 1.1) doesn't work correctly and in
every form where is present a datagrid, there is this error

Server Error in '/' Application.

No accessible overloaded 'OleDbCommand.Connection' is most specific for
these arguments:
Public Sub set_Connection(value As System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection)
Public Sub set_Connection(value As System.Data.Common.DbConnection)

The db is a simple access db and I don't find any breaking news about this
problem.
Can somebody help me ? :)

ciao!
tommaso

Eliyahu Goldin

Tommaso,

Likely your 1.1 app is running under 2.0. You can make it run under 1.1 if
you the IIS management console, open your app properties and choose 1.1 on
the ASP.NET tab. Ask your provider for this if you don't have access to IIS
management yourself.

Eliyahu