    one of you would be so kind and direct me how to make these changes, I would
    really appreciate it!

    Many thanks.

    pleaseHelp, Nov 19, 2004

  2. The short answer is that you need to use a TemplateColumn and specify
    the TextBox's attributes in the <EditItemTemplate>. I discuss how to do
    this in the following article:

    An Extensive Examination of the DataGrid Web Control: Part 7

    In fact, I'd recommend that you read the entire 16-part series, it
    starts with Part 1 at

    Happy Programming!

    --

    Scott Mitchell