datagrid edit box size

pleaseHelp

I've created my first datagrid box and have all of the font set to verdana
font size 7. When my editable column is selected it appears in a textbox
that is smaller than the column of data I have displayed and the text is
much larger - therefore one needs to scrolls to see everything in the edit
box. I've been searching for how to make the edit text box larger and how to
resize the font in the edit box but just haven't been able to find it. If
one of you would be so kind and direct me how to make these changes, I would
really appreciate it!

Many thanks.

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

The short answer is that you need to use a TemplateColumn and specify
the TextBox's attributes in the <EditItemTemplate>. I discuss how to do
this in the following article:

An Extensive Examination of the DataGrid Web Control: Part 7

In fact, I'd recommend that you read the entire 16-part series, it
starts with Part 1 at

Happy Programming!

--

Scott Mitchell