Datagrid Edit events all screwy...

nfedin

I am trying to use a datagrid to display/edit some database
information. I would like to use the datagrids inherent edit
capabilities to do it. I have setup the datagrid to display the data
properly and set up a function to save the data in the database using
the datagrids UpdateCommand event. I did this and everything worked
like a charm....

About a week later, I revisited the page and found now that the
datagrid's events are not working. The UpdateCommand event fires the
function that is linked to the EditCommand and the CancelCommand
function doesn't even fire at all.

I have tried changing the code as well as restarting the machine to
reset the framework. No change.

I know for a fact no one else has messed with the page. Also, during
that week break, I was working on another project. Basically, the
page wasn't touched.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Neil