Datagrid edit - whare are the changed values?

Guest

I have a datagrid with 3 bound columns, two of them editable. The problem is
when in edit mode, I just can't access the values I typed into the 'new' text
boxes. Whatever I type in is not available to be used as update parameters
in my sql.

For instance, the three strings below (strUserName, strFullName, strPhone)
return the Values of the field BEFORE edit mode. I have no way to extract
the values I type during edit.

protected void dGrid_Update(object sender, DataGridCommandEventArgs e)
{
string strUserName = e.Item.Cells[1].Text;
string strFullName = ((TextBox)e.Item.Cells[2].Controls[0]).Text;
string strPhone = ((TextBox)e.Item.Cells[3].Controls[0]).Text;

DoUserUpdate(strUserName, strFullName, strPhone); //call method to
update Oracle table
dGrid.EditItemIndex = -1;
BindGrid();