Datagrid Event Handlers

Michael Albanese

I am building an event calendar in ASP.Net (VB) which
binds a datagrid to data in an SQL database.

For each event i display summary data with a "Details"
button for more information on that event. The event
handler for the "OnItemCommand" event is set to a sub
called detailsClicked and it works fine.

I also have Paging enabled, with the "OnPageIndexChanged"
event handler set to a sub called pageGrid, but when i try
to page it throws an "argumentout of range" exception and
identifies code in my detailsClicked sub as the culprit.

I have NO CLUE as to why this is happening. The stack
trace information shows that when i attempt to page
the "onItemCommand" is being fired. Short of excorcism, I
am stumped! Does anyone have a guess as to what is going
on here?

Michael