    I also know that I could use a repeater, but would like to use the built in paging.

    TIA

    JeffP....

    JeffP@Work, Oct 18, 2006

  2. JeffP@Work

    JeffP@Work Guest

    My ugly solution, this is an admin utility so the UI doesn't have to be pretty was to nest an asp Table w/in the table column, as well as the header.

    TIA

    JeffP....
    "JeffP@Work" <jpgmt_at_sbcglobal_dot_net> wrote in message news:...
    ASP.Net 1.1

    How do I get data to span accross other columns ?

    I'm not sure if I'm stating this well, but I would like to use the Datagrid's paging but I want there to be two rows of data per record.

    [SourceCode [Carrier [Agent [Profile [FeeSplit (a few more fields)
    [Company [States (comma separated list of states to traverse the balance of the grid)

    In the past I've done

    <asp:TemplateColumn......
    <asp:Label... Text='<%#..... <br>
    <asp:Label... Text='<%#.....
    </asp:TemplateColumn

    Which works when you want all the data to fit in the column, but I want the states to span accross the grid under the other columns

    JeffP@Work, Oct 20, 2006