Datagrid FindControl in Footer

Dave

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to find a control in a DataGrid
Footer by using DataGrid.FindControl etc?

alex bowers

In the DataGrid_ItemCreated event that takes an argument
of type DataGridItemArgs e, you can use
e.Item.Cells[n].Controls[n] to refer to the control.
You can also use the FindControl method on one of these
collections but I tend to use the former technique.

alex

Dave

Thank you, that has sorted my problem
In the DataGrid_ItemCreated event that takes an argument
of type DataGridItemArgs e, you can use
e.Item.Cells[n].Controls[n] to refer to the control.
You can also use the FindControl method on one of these
collections but I tend to use the former technique.

alex
Does anyone know how to find a control in a DataGrid
Footer by using DataGrid.FindControl etc?

.
.