Datagrid Footer data doesn't display until postback

Stu Sands

Hi, I have a weird (I think) problem. I calculate a bunch of summary info for
my footer and have verified that the data is correct during debugging. When
the page is displayed however, the footer is visibile but has no data. I have
some buttons on the page that are not wired up yet, so they do a postback but
no code is executed (at least that I wrote). When the page returns the footer
data is now visible.

Any ideas on how to fix this so the footer data displays the first time?