DataGrid Footer?

Adam Knight

Hi all,

I am using a datagrid footer as a container for some data entry
controls.
Above the datagrid is another data entry point which needs to be filled
out before prior to entering data in
these controls.

Q?
How can i reference the controls in the datagrid footer so as to disable
them.
When i do a trace i can see the controls, just not sure how to access
them using the datagrid api.

Will I have to use the datagrids onItemDataBound event?

I would prefer not to in this instance.

Cheers,
Adam

Eliyahu Goldin

Adam,

A good event for you to handle is PreRender. In the event you have the grid
already fully built and you can get to the footer as
myGrid.Columns.FooterText and myGrid.Columns.FooterStyle.

Eliyahu