    thank you..

    best regards,
    Ocurnos
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Hi Daniel,

    I would use the PagerStyle like this:
    PagerStyle-Mode="NextPrev"
    PagerStyle-NextPageText="Next Page <font face='webdings' size=4>4</font>"
    PagerStyle-PrevPageText="<font face='webdings' size=4>3</font> Previous Page"

    You can see how it displays on this demo:
    http://www.societopia.net/samples/datagrid_1c.aspx

    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Hi Phillip,
    if i insist to use the button based navigator instead of link button??
    any ideas or guideline to do that?
    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 9, 2005
  4. Hi Daniel:

    The DataGrid supports three types of paging:
    1- Default paging with default navigation buttons
    2- Default paging with custom navigation controls
    3- Custom paging

    So your options are:

    1- use the Linkbutton, which has the appearance of a Hyperlink control. You
    can use cssStyle attribute to change its appearance to look like a button
    (e.g. by adding a raised border, removing the underline and adding a
    background color)

    2- use default paging with custom navigation controls. In which case you
    can create your own buttons for navigation and place them in the footer
    template. These buttons can be customized to your desire. In this demo I
    used ImageButtons that contain my own customized gif:
    http://www.societopia.net/samples/DataGrid_3c.aspx
    You can place those buttons in the footer template but this entails a lot
    more work in handling the events from within the datagrid, so I preferred to
    use them separate from the grid but if you wish you can add them to the
    footer (as your subject line implied)

    3- Turn on AllowCustomPaging="True" and implement your own navigation as
    this example from the MSDN is doing:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ghdisplayingdatainlistboxesonwebformspage.asp

    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=, Sep 9, 2005
  5. thanks phillip.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Sep 9, 2005