Datagrid - Funny problem - Dinamically Adding RadioButton

Luiz Vianna

Hi Folks.

I think I'm missing something on this....

On my database I have a table of Questions and other of Questions Alternatives (linked by IDQuestion)...

What I need to do is to mount a datagrid of all questions with radio buttons of its alternatives.

What I'm doing is :

1. Mount a Datagrid with all questions (IDquestions and QuestionText).
WORKS FINE

2. Pass over the datagrid geting the ID of each question and adding the radio buttons of Alternatives
WORKS FINE

THE PROBLEM

When the user is paging the datagrid I must get the selected alternative (and save it to a session var), but when I try to read the datagrid (before paging) "it says" there is no controls inside of it.

What did I missed?

Thanks for helping

Luiz

Sundararajan

Hi,

It seems that there is some issue when adding the <asp:radiobutton> as a
column in the data grid. better use <input type =radio> and check it out.
becuase i faced a problem with radio button in DataGrid. it was not allowing
me mutual access.

regards,
sundararajan